Chart of birthday
Whether we always stick to the stone that goes with my or our birthday I doubt it as I love them all !
Or do you ?
We also have an astrological symbol attached to each sign, whether we wear the stones related or the astrological symbols its nice to also still know a little about each sign. Possibly always designed and pace alongside if you read a newspaper and read your sign to see what’s going on or what is about to take place.
Some delving further than newspapers and checking planets and the relationship it observes to check and chart behaviour details and reasoning with not only behaviour but practical things that occur in their lives. Possibly one of the simple modern day games is to ‘GUESS WHAT SIGN SOMEONE IS’
Here are the stones and symbols that go with the signs and dates that are also detailed below
Zodiac signs &
- Aries dates: March 21 – April 19
- Taurus dates: April 20 – May 20
- Gemini dates: May 21 – June 20
- Cancer dates: June 21 – July 22
- Leo dates: July 23 – August 22
- Virgo dates: August 23 – September 22
- Libra dates: September 23 – October 22
- Scorpio dates: October 23 – November 21
- Sagittarius dates: November 22 – December 21
- Capricorn dates: December 22 – January 19
- Aquarius dates: January 20 – February 18
- Pisces dates: February 19 – March 20Stones gems and those that go with the signs
Birth Month Birthstone
My sign is Libra and so I would come under Sapphire stone although I love them all.
It shows you by chart the type of gem that goes for you when buying jewelry and if you do love to stick to your own birthstone then this chart will help also those who just love gems can vary. I also love the Amethyst.
It also has an element for luck for me and healing I do tend to get Amethyst a lot and not so much Sapphire. I also love Ruby AND Emeralds, Peridot is gorgeous and Turquoise for my protection.
Bear in mind these are birthstones and the astrological stone vary also healing stones are varied too but this is just my input of how I love the stones. You will receive them and see them in a different way that suits yourself. Saying this when looking out for jewelry whether it be gold and gemstone or sterling silver you will choose how you like. I do fins many people still stick to their birthstones though.
So decide for yourself and enjoy looking for jewelry and if you wish to leave comments below please do and my email is firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to contact me.